Wednesday, February 25, 2009

U.S. Premiere of "The Farm Team"


So the U.S. Premiere of my short film "The Farm Team" was this past weekend in Starkville, MS as part of The Magnolia Independent Film Festival . I however wasn't able to attend due to my "day job" which is a hot commodity to have these days I guess. Anyway, turns out "The Farm Team" won for Best Short Documentary! Hell yeah! I got notification late Sunday evening about the win and still cant believe it. Ive been told the award will be in the mail soon enough. I will post a picture asap! Thanks Magnolia Indie Film Fest!!!

The Hollywood Premier Cinemas in Starkville, MS where most of the Magnolia Indie Film Fest is held.

2 comments:

brittanymlemay said...

Thank you for the update, very nice site.. buy dvd midnight texas season 1

Gary T. Thomas said...

I appreciated your work very thanks buy dvd will and grace the revival season 1