Sunday, August 09, 2009

Long Overdue Post

Well it's been a busy and exciting few months since the last post on this blog but here goes...

This past July my short doc film "THE FARM TEAM" had it's west coast debut in Los Angeles, CA as part of the ALL SPORTS LA FILM FESTIVAL held at Raleigh Studios. I wish I could of attended this screening and didn't come away with any award but was really just honored to have my short film play in this unique film festival held in Hollywood.


"THE FARM TEAM" was well recieved at this years MONTGOMERY FILM FESTIVAL as it WON it's second award this year by coming away with The Judges Award. The festival was held at THE CAPRI THEATER
which is a great little indie theater I saw plenty of films at during my college days. Really wish I could of made this screening but was happy to hear about the award.



For the fourth year in a row I have a short film in the ATLANTA UNDERGROUND FILM FESTIVAL.The previous three were "The Idiot Boxer", "Hoopla" and last year with "Tibbets' Trust". This year "THE FARM TEAM" is in the fest and will play in the local shorts program at THE LANDMARK THEATER on Monroe Dr. Wednesday August 26 @ 7:00 PM. I will most likely be there for that one.


"THE FARM TEAM" will be headed to Rome, GA and the ROME INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL this September 11 @7:00 PM. It's my first time having a film play at this festival and Im looking forward to heading up Interstate 75 towards Rome, GA for this screening.

No comments: